Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Osimhen is a lottery ticket that happened to be at the right place at the right time. There’s a bunch of Osimhen level talent for several positions in Nigeria…but NFF/Nigeria gotta stay tapped into the fukery

Bro, tell me about it. A country of 170M+ will deff have a bunch of ballers there.

I was just in Naija like 2 weeks ago and we simply are our own worst enemies when it comes to progress and advancement. Football is symptomatic of that

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bro, tell me about it. A country of 170M+ will deff have a bunch of ballers there.

I was just in Naija like 2 weeks ago and we simply are our own worst enemies when it comes to progress and advancement. Football is symptomatic of that

Sounds like most african countries. Corrupt governments and politicians swindling money.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Once I saw Ahmed Musa, and Umar Sadiq in the squad I lost all hope for Nigeria to win it.
Great individuals in a shytty country/system that fails to develop talent at the grassroots level.

Osimhen is a lottery ticket that happened to be at the right place at the right time. There’s a bunch of Osimhen level talent for several positions in Nigeria…but NFF/Nigeria gotta stay tapped into the fukery

:heh:
ahmed musa still living off a goal he scored against iceland in 2018.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Official AFCON 2023 thread