Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Umar Sadiq out of AFCON… Idk why JP even called him to begin with. He was just coming back from a long term injury….

Man, I should be in Ivory Coast for the AFCON as I got an invite from a friend who lives out there but my schedule just got messed up.

Would have been great to be there.
Totally agree. I’m there for the 2025 AFCON in Morocco though. That one will be June-July so easier to get to.

We already have Copa America going on the US this summer so I’ll be there for that. WC 2026 is already a must attend.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Umar Sadiq out of AFCON… Idk why JP even called him to begin with. He was just coming back from a long term injury….

Totally agree. I’m there for the 2025 AFCON in Morocco though. That one will be June-July so easier to get to.

We already have Copa America going on the US this summer so I’ll be there for that. WC 2026 is already a must attend.
Coli African football meet up in 2025 :blessed: would love to attend that one too.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Once I saw Ahmed Musa, and Umar Sadiq in the squad I lost all hope for Nigeria to win it.
Great individuals in a shytty country/system that fails to develop talent at the grassroots level.

Osimhen is a lottery ticket that happened to be at the right place at the right time. There’s a bunch of Osimhen level talent for several positions in Nigeria…but NFF/Nigeria gotta stay tapped into the fukery