Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
This man Darwin might as well get the Joelinton treatment. Mans can’t score but he deff gets the assists

I swear, Real Madrid has been directly involved in Simeone missing out in like 3-4 trophies. Big bank take lil bank

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Just can’t get right :francis:

lol nunez poor boy he just cant,,,no composure
This is what frustrates me, I count 3 shots, 3 chances created with an assist, has changed the game since he came on, he created that all on his own, you can’t say he did wrong on any, I think he did brilliant with the header. You simply can’t watch him for the last 18 months and see all he generates, see the difference he has made, he’s been brutally unlucky and we can see the way it’s not going in. I would be concerned if he wasn’t generating like he does, he’s either the WOAT finisher of all time and that’s nonsense cause we see what he has in his locker, or he’s just on a brutal run, the output is consistent, the goals will come, when it levels out and he has his hot streak :wow: I will wait to see what the metrics saying but the output i witnessed with my own eyes in 35 minutes and that’s standard procedure and I don’t think there’s anyone in the world that can put up what he did, we’ve seen this for 18 months the goals will come :wow:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Boniface is out of AFCON. :snoop:

Man gonna be out until April…gonna miss the major run-in for the Bundesliga, EL and Pokal.

With his season so far, if Bayer wins the league and german cup + makes a deep run in the EL he’d have been a front runner for CAF’s African player of the year, especially if he had a good tourney at AFCON.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
This is what frustrates me, I count 3 shots, 3 chances created with an assist, has changed the game since he came on, he created that all on his own, you can’t say he did wrong on any, I think he did brilliant with the header. You simply can’t watch him for the last 18 months and see all he generates, see the difference he has made, he’s been brutally unlucky and we can see the way it’s not going in. I would be concerned if he wasn’t generating like he does, he’s either the WOAT finisher of all time and that’s nonsense cause we see what he has in his locker, or he’s just on a brutal run, the output is consistent, the goals will come, when it levels out and he has his hot streak :wow: I will wait to see what the metrics saying but the output i witnessed with my own eyes in 35 minutes and that’s standard procedure and I don’t think there’s anyone in the world that can put up what he did, we’ve seen this for 18 months the goals will come :wow:
well lets hope he gets on a hot streak to close out the season.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
It’s coming :wow:

I get nikkas wanna banter, I get some of our own are frustrated me too :sadcam: you can’t watch what he did in that cameo and it’s nothing out of the ordinary, I don’t think nikkas really realize how difficult that is to do game after game and he does and how special it is:francis: as unlikely that his run has been, it’s tenfold more unlikely that you do what he has done consistently and not have results and he’s shown us that’s what he brings to the table :manny: it will level out, I have no worries.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
It’s coming :wow:

I get nikkas wanna banter, I get some of our own are frustrated me too :sadcam: you can’t watch what he did in that cameo and it’s nothing out of the ordinary, I don’t think nikkas really realize how difficult that is to do game after game and he does and how special it is:francis: as unlikely that his run has been, it’s tenfold more unlikely that you do what he has done consistently and not have results and he’s shown us that’s what he brings to the table :manny: it will level out, I have no worries.
that's a MOTM cameo no lie , but some of the misses u'll think an academy kid could score some of those

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Man, Kelleher is so bad. To think before this season I thought he was good enough to start in the Prem.

Yh he's trash. We're an Alisson injury away from choosing between Adrian and Kelleher :sadcam:

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

There's a lot to like about him but I wouldn't hold my breath on clinical finishing