Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Barcelona are terrible. How did they win La Liga last season? :dahell:

No Gavi, Pedri ain't been 100%. De Jong proving he's not the wunderkind they thought he was, they still don't have a consistent winger since Dembele left and I don't think the back 4's been the same for 2 straight seasons.

Barca winning last year was more a result of everyone else sucking than it was them being great. Girona cooking. I'd love to see them win it above all of them to be honest.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
City

Arsenal game isnt on TV, it would of been a 3pm game but Brighton played on Thursday

IT IS IN AMERICA! :myman:

I don't see how FIFA/UEFA/Europe can complain about pirate streams when we've had our TV shyt sorted in the States for damn near a decade. I can't recall there being a blacked out match like ever.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Atletico man….just roll over in the big games. First Barca, now Bilbao. If not for Oblak and the post it would have been 7 or 8 nil to Bilbao. The Williams brothers ran the defense ragged all game.

Could see Nico making a big money move this summer if he maintains this form. Bilbao gonna need to add some more zeros go his paycheck because they’ll be hard pressed to find a similar winger of his quality in Basque country.

No Gavi, Pedri ain't been 100%. De Jong proving he's not the wunderkind they thought he was, they still don't have a consistent winger since Dembele left and I don't think the back 4's been the same for 2 straight seasons.

Barca winning last year was more a result of everyone else sucking than it was them being great. Girona cooking. I'd love to see them win it above all of them to be honest.
Any other season, sure, but I need Jude and the boys to bring back the Spanish title. Girona should get UCL qualification and La Copa.

But yea Barca’s title win last year shouldn’t have been. So many 1-0 wins where the other teams simply couldn’t finish to save their lives.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
iu

:wow: