Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Question for my footballing bredren:

I'm a developer on a mobile calendar app. For marketing I'm planning on doing some give aways to try to get people to use it. Some ideas for app usage are around football calendars, (e.g. premier league calendar, champions league calendar), or intramural/sunday league scheduling.

What would be some prizes that would be attractive to you guys? Maybe game tickets, kits, or equipment?

I used to work in partnerships. Tickets can be a nightmare if certain club/teams don't already have contesting allocations for that. So it could be a mess. Unless you can finesse a seat in a box somewhere it's gonna be tough. Especially with bigger clubs. But even if you can swing it it would be a massive win but just know it might be difficult given price/availability.

Kits are always easy because that's just a swipe of the company card for a couple hundred and you can call it a day.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
City have 1 win in last 6 league games?

I tipped Liverpool at the start of the season due to their firepower and title winning experience but I didnt expect VVD to be back to near his best and expected the midfield to still be an issue but the Klopp factor is still huge. I think they might beat Arsenal to the league.

We're one Alisson injury away from unraveling :francis:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Pool winning the league. Their defense isn’t 100% back but I think they pick up another midfielder in the Jan window to help em go the distance …hearing they’re going for Andre from Flu.

Between VVD, Trent, Salah, Robertson, Diaz, they have the enough experience of making a title push.

I don’t see City going on the 16+ game winning streak this time around.

I got Pool as faves for the Prem and EL. Klopp got them boys back…meanwhile ETH lying through his teeth about performances:francis: