Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
LOL you brehs need to allow this game, it was our 2nd hardest match only behind playing Mexico away. We were expected to lose this game. Niqquaz panicking after the first game.

I know we'll most likely qualify but what's the point if you get embarassed in Brazil? This team is not good and we are the US, its not like we've never qualified and I'm not complacent :yeshrug: they have A LOT of work to do

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
This isn't really a concern worth expending energy on though tbf.

true..you aren't from the US tho...shyt is frustrating seeing them put a shytty team out there all the time and there's no progression:yeshrug: it isn't anything to stress over tho cus I can watch good soccer just has to be other countries:sadbron:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
While I like what Klinsmann has done with our youth system (It's not what it should be, but it's much better than what it was under Bradley), his results with the senior team have been lacking.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Donovan was obviously missed, the climate in san pedro sula clearly had an impact on the american players specially in the second half, even though the honduran players also were fatigued, they handled the temperature quite good as they should.

Yeah, they followed the Azteca rule against us. When I saw a 3PM kickoff, I was :why: I don't why they can't handle such climate.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
so jamaica brought in a bunch of low-level epl traitor/fence-sitters for the hex huh :laugh:

and miss of the hex, im already calling it, by that jamaican guy.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
we look embarrassing out there :snoop:

still trynna figure out how dude managed to kick the ball right into the keeper's hand on a wide open rebound :why:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
mexico hasn't had a proper clear cut chance and gets booed at halftime

still dunno how the fukk mcanuff didnt score that.

well jamaica hold out? who knows. i think mex will win 1-0 w/ a pen