Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
How many dikks did this girl doing the half time report on beIN have to suck in order to get the job myyyy goodnessss :snoop:

grazazaza

Ruff Draft
Daps
How many dikks did this girl doing the half time report on beIN have to suck in order to get the job myyyy goodnessss :snoop:
u talkin' bout this girl ?

alg-ines-sainz-jpg.jpg

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

shes bad as fukk breh(if its the one i think u talkin bout)...yes she makes a million mistakes in every highlight but who cares as long as those titties keep looking right:obama:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
i'd rather have a 5'3 300lb ugly ass motherfukker doing that job than a pretty face that doesnt know shyt

that shyt might work for normal american sports but soccer fans here, that watch bein, usually arent idiots

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
i'd rather have a 5'3 300lb ugly ass motherfukker doing that job than a pretty face that doesnt know shyt

that shyt might work for normal american sports but soccer fans here, that watch bein, usually arent idiots

Exactly

Offsides is the dumbest rule in sports. Such bullshyt.

This is a shocking post