Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Might be time to talk about EPL being the real farmers league :mjlol:

But all the EPL teams in CL, Europa and Europa Conference topped their groups except for Man U and Newcastle :skip:

Let's be honest we all knew Man U were going to struggle. They do this mad scramble for top 4 every year only to be knocked out at the Group Stage/R16.
fukking up the EPL coefficient :martin:

They need to be banned

Last edited:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Terrible deal if true from Osimhen. Absolutely NO need to sign an extension with that release clause. End of summer he could have moved for like €80M. Then pocket the €50M delta as more salary. He had all the cards on the negotiation table since his old contract was up in Summer 2025.

We need to advise our boys better man.
I don’t mind it, I think it sets a fixed price which is important when dealing with ADL, it’s not exorbitant and all this does is put an end to a January move (which we don’t really want with AFCON and was gonna be difficult to pull off even without), he’s gone in the summer.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
But all the EPL teams in CL, Europa and Europa Conference topped their groups except for Man U and Newcastle :skip:

Let's be honest we all knew Man U were going to struggle. They do this mad scramble for top 4 every year only to be knocked out at the Group Stage/R16.
fukking up the EPL coefficient :martin:

They need to be banned

Do you believe anyone besides Man City has a chance in the CL?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Do you believe anyone besides Man City has a chance in the CL?

Screenshot-2023-12-16-at-00-52-40.png

k.png
:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Champions League Heritage.

I don't know about that..

Man City "couldn't get over the hump" but it was clear as day they would eventually win one, all that "history isn't on their side" shyt went out the window quick and now they are among the favorites again. What heritage do the other clubs have right now to where we are supposed to think they have a chance? I guess we are talking about Arsenal only because Liverpool is in the Europa, they ain't even in the CL this campaign. Chelsea is one of the more recent winners and they are a dog shyt team overall.

Arsenal is the only team other than Man City left in it. Meanwhile, there's 3 Italian teams. There's 4! Spanish clubs. There's even 3 German clubs.