Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
I don't know about that..

Man City "couldn't get over the hump" but it was clear as day they would eventually win one, all that "history isn't on their side" shyt went out the window quick and now they are among the favorites again. What heritage do the other clubs have right now to where we are supposed to think they have a chance? I guess we are talking about Arsenal only because Liverpool is in the Europa, they ain't even in the CL this campaign. Chelsea is one of the more recent winners and they are a dog shyt team overall.

Arsenal is the only team other than Man City left in it. Meanwhile, there's 3 Italian teams. There's 4! Spanish clubs. There's even 3 German clubs.
They've been the favourites every year for the last 10 odd years
It means nothing and it is even harder to retain the CL than it is to win it
Only 1 club has been able to do it since they changed it all in like 92
And that club is Real Madrid which brings you back to that good old phrase Champions League Heritage what Kunty said in previous post

concise

Veteran
Daps

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I don't know about that..

Man City "couldn't get over the hump" but it was clear as day they would eventually win one, all that "history isn't on their side" shyt went out the window quick and now they are among the favorites again. What heritage do the other clubs have right now to where we are supposed to think they have a chance? I guess we are talking about Arsenal only because Liverpool is in the Europa, they ain't even in the CL this campaign. Chelsea is one of the more recent winners and they are a dog shyt team overall.

Arsenal is the only team other than Man City left in it. Meanwhile, there's 3 Italian teams. There's 4! Spanish clubs. There's even 3 German clubs.

We all know your new to football. Aren't you like a Spurs fan too along with being a PSG superfan. You need to stop applying NBA/American Sports logic to Football. The 30 year history of the CL only 4 first time winners have ever won the big ears cup. Marseille in 92/93 Dortmund 96/97 Chelsea 11/12 and Citeh in 22/23. The chances of a first time winner taking the trophy aren't that high as history dictates it so. That is heritage.

While you was twerking and giving it :ohlawd: about Mbrappe Messi and Neymar we all told you it would fail which it did. While Citeh don't have the heritage Pep has it from a player and a coach. He's been in 6 finals. 4/2. His mentor won 4 himself as a player and coach. That's heritage. Ancelotti and Real is heritage.

You're beloved PSG aren't built to win because Mbrappe has built the team with a bunch of twinks to massage his ego. He doesn't want equals he wants all the limelight and all the players too look to him.

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
We all know your new to football. Aren't you like a Spurs fan too along with being a PSG superfan. You need to stop applying NBA/American Sports logic to Football. The 30 year history of the CL only 4 first time winners have ever won the big ears cup. Marseille in 92/93 Dortmund 96/97 Chelsea 11/12 and Citeh in 22/23. The chances of a first time winner taking the trophy aren't that high as history dictates it so. That is heritage.

While you was twerking and giving it :ohlawd: about Mbrappe Messi and Neymar we all told you it would fail which it did. While Citeh don't have the heritage Pep has it from a player and a coach. He's been in 6 finals. 4/2. His mentor won 4 himself as a player and coach. That's heritage. Ancelotti and Real is heritage.

You're beloved PSG aren't built to win because Mbrappe has built the team with a bunch of twinks to massage his ego. He doesn't want equals he wants all the limelight and all the players too look to him.
:dame:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Just landed in London I see nothing has changed still cold and grey

:ehh:

i was there last week ... :picard:

am back in the fatherland now
full