Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think the worse issue in this team is the defense more than the attack. I'm not too worried in their ability to score I think the potential is obvious but the defense is full of struggles.

The youth is that team is top quality and that's good news for the future but the inexperience might be a problem right now even though they are all showing up for the moment.

Whether Mbappe is on the team next season or not this experience is huge for them. You're right about the struggles defensively though. Even Donnarumma has had some dummy moments. I like the backup kid they had in goal for a couple games too. Might make Donnarumma expendable soon but with their money it's not like it matters.

The defense gives up easy goals to middle table Ligue 1 teams so I'm never surprised when they concede.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
I think the worse issue in this team is the defense more than the attack. I'm not too worried in their ability to score I think the potential is obvious but the defense is full of struggles.

The youth is that team is top quality and that's good news for the future but the inexperience might be a problem right now even though they are all showing up for the moment.

Talking to my son about PSG and how they failed last few years with Neymar, Messi, Mbappe on the offensive end. He couldn't see why they can't win the Champions League. Reminded him that on the defensive end they are very weak. Spend all their money on flash and don't worry much for substance.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Talking to my son about PSG and how they failed last few years with Neymar, Messi, Mbappe on the offensive end. He couldn't see why they can't win the Champions League. Reminded him that on the defensive end they are very weak. Spend all their money on flash and don't worry much for substance.

They've spent on defense too it just hasn't worked with that group.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Might be time to talk about EPL being the real farmers league :mjlol:

:camby:

now that ronnie and messi have gone EPL >>>>>

we are champions league and conference league holders.

Screenshot-2023-12-14-at-11-15-40.png

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
So anybody want Graham Potter to replace Ten Hag?

:mjgrin:

Who is there if not Potter?

Zidane isn't taking no job in England and definitely not in Manchester. His wife hated Turin she'll divorce him over Manchester.

Lopetegui? Found his Wolves teams kinda boring tbh.

Amorim? Too much of a step up for him. Needs a bridge job inbetween.

Thiago Motta? Not there yet.

Who else is there? RDZ doesn't seem like the type to leave mid season.

If I'm Potter I'm not taking any job unless its starts in June and the players reporting back first week of July.

190328092502-ole-gunnar-solskjaer-psg.jpg