Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Damn it's sad to see Lewy go out like that.

Guiu saving us.

EDIT:
Wtf a late loss again
:mjlol:

You can't make this shyt up
:russ:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
IMG-20230522-WA0004.jpg

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
antwerp had 3 goals in 5 games prior :mjlol:
We have these bums their only CL win this campaign. We're so lucky we beat Porto on H2H.

Watch us get PSG in the R16 and get mollywopped
:francis:

Hopefully this Roque kid coming in Jan can save our season lol.

Gavi is missed so bad.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
PSG is vastly underperforming their XG so the positive is that they can't do worse. They have 2 months to solve this because on a good day, they should have scored 4. Same against Newcastle.

It's a weird team this season. Mbappe and a couple other "vets" in the lineup and then there's this youth movement with Kang, Zhaire-Emery, Barcola etc.

Dembele is the most frustrating. The team is lethal when he's on but he's rarely on his A game. Think he was suspended for this match.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
It's a weird team this season. Mbappe and a couple other "vets" in the lineup and then there's this youth movement with Kang, Zhaire-Emery, Barcola etc.

Dembele is the most frustrating. The team is lethal when he's on but he's rarely on his A game. Think he was suspended for this match.
I think the worse issue in this team is the defense more than the attack. I'm not too worried in their ability to score I think the potential is obvious but the defense is full of struggles.

The youth is that team is top quality and that's good news for the future but the inexperience might be a problem right now even though they are all showing up for the moment.