Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Daps
Joey Barton doesn't like female commentators

In the full interview, he talks about how tokenism and the "woke" agenda are ruining the standard of commentary. I wonder what other "tokens" he has a problem with. :mjpls:

:mjlol: at Just Pearly Things being on the panel

I’m pretty sure there has been male commentators who never even played or coached the game professionally. So attacking Alex Scott, who understands the game more than the average person, makes no sense. Brexit talk

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I’m pretty sure there has been male commentators who never even played or coached the game professionally. So attacking Alex Scott, who understands the game more than the average person, makes no sense. Brexit talk
remember it was just the other day he was dismissing the racist murder of a black man that landed his brother in prison as a little scrap when the man had an axe lodged in his skull. he's trying to appeal to the anti-woke crowd. "see how these SJWs ruined my brother's life because of a minor disagreement."

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
BuLi is an odd league. Very few constants outside Bayern dominating and Dortmund bottling.

Stuttgart and Hoffenheim have been flirting with relegation the past couple seasons but are now occupying/challenging for UCL places.

One season Gladbach and Wolfsburg are in Europe, the other season they are mediocre and midtable.