Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
@merklman :sas2:

5 straight winless?
we out here getting cooked by Moyes boys and you gooners still talking bout "puts our draw against spurs into perspective" :mjgrin:

A depleted Newcastle will whip us on Sunday too, but you'll cling onto that perspective while claiming bottling top 4 is worse than bottling the league :banderas:

Last edited:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Copa America draw is on now
Brazil vs Colombia playing on July 2nd just outside SF at the 49ers stadium. Yea I’m definitely in there and gonna bridge that week with the July 4th holiday :ohlawd:

Bet I’ll see more baddies in that one game than in the entirety of SF on a regular day :beli:

Last edited:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
we out here getting cooked by Moyes boys and you gooners still talking bout "puts our draw against spurs into perspective" :mjgrin:

A depleted Newcastle will whip us on Sunday too, but you'll cling onto that perspective while claiming bottling top 4 is worse than bottling the league :banderas:
I don't want to have to debate what's worse. I just want to win the league and have a good laugh with my Gooner bredren dem.