Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
@African_brehda has that the whole squad gambling. Why you think Jordan Ayew is top 3 in both fouls committed and drawn (hes actually #1 in Europe for this) against in the PL. He's making sure everyone's acca bets in Accra are hitting.
Why do you know this about Jordan? Brother, you have so much potential as a punter. DM me

Daps
If he was given more time, i think he (Emery) would have made a great job at Arsenal too. it took Arteta years to make Arsenal a competitive team again.
I forgot he was at Psg. Did he win the Ligue 1 there?
I don’t think it was a good fit no doubt Emery is a fantastic manager but Arteta fits the Arsenal philosophy. Villa didn’t have much to lose Arsenal were coming from a post Wenger hangover and didn’t know what they wanted from a manager.

charknicks

All Star
Daps

So there's a decent chance USA gets bounce out of the group stage and Berhalter gets shytcanned. Hopefully.

Im looking at a Brasil/Uruguay or Brasil/USA semi in Charlotte. Will be great atmosphere. Too bad Neymar is hurt. Would have loved to see Neymar vs Suarez.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Brazil vs Colombia playing on July 2nd just outside SF at the 49ers stadium. Yea I’m definitely in there and gonna bridge that week with the July 4th holiday :ohlawd:

Bet I’ll see more baddies in that one game than in the entirety of SF on a regular day :beli:
Saw that game on the calendar and was thinking that might be the game to go to. Not for the women, but easy flight from Seattle to SF. Got people in the Bay too so can maybe swing it with the wife. Now as for the women at that game....... :blessed: