Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
GAnmH1cW4AEevT9

Footballers thirst trapping is always shameless to me. :hhh:

Still hope we sign him though. :ninja2:
Did breh get a manicure :picard:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
And hes still not good enough for what Arsenal want to be.

He keeps on phucking up. Wouldn't be surprised if Raya ends up being Arsenal's 2nd keeper this time next season.
He’s playing like a keeper in limbo…which he kinda is. I’m not worried.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
He’s playing like a keeper in limbo…which he kinda is. I’m not worried.

You've watched football long enough to know when a keeper has it or not. It doesnt take that much time to suss out tbh. Like when Martinez replaced Leno when he got injured. You could tell within in a few games that Martinez had a presence and calmness to his keeping. Raya doesn't give off that vibe.

He's a midget mid table keeper aka Iberian Pickford.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
You've watched football long enough to know when a keeper has it or not. It doesnt take that much time to suss out tbh. Like when Martinez replaced Leno when he got injured. You could tell within in a few games that Martinez had a presence and calmness to his keeping. Raya doesn't give off that vibe.

He's a midget mid table keeper aka Iberian Pickford.
I can see this side of things to it as well. Martinez had that swagger about him you’re right. Time will tell. I’ll be the first to call him Almunia with a dream of being a midfielder

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I hate playing teams with new managers...cause they're always out to try and prove they're really better