Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Raya has Havertz rope. If he is worth his salt he should bounce back next game.

Keepers make mistakes, as long as they are doing it consistently like Beenie man up at United.
I'd imagine, if both keepers are gonna make mistakes, than choose the one that has better passing, since we're going to have the ball most of the time anyway. And he's usually better at claiming crosses

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Who said this, all I saw was everyone wanting both
Can’t even remember if it was here or Reddit. I didn’t know shyt about both so I was just reading everyone’s thoughts on a CDM replacement. nikkas actually had me scared when we signed Rice.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Seeing how mad everyone is at Arsenal on social media shows we’re back. :mjlol:

Keep it coming. :blessed:

Gooners going life and death with shytty Luton Town :mjlol: embarrassing
The same Luton that nearly beat Liverpool who could only salvage a draw in the last minute.

okay-tyler-the-creator.gif

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A DUEL! Ten paces!

Off-key theory, but let's look at Kai. He came in the team, and right away Arteta shoe horned him, even tho he hadn't earn the right to start. He struggled, but since Arteta started benching him, he's slowly coming good and showing something. He's earning his place on the team.

Raya hasn't worked his way on this team. Arteta just wanted him to be the guy. On team like this, this is a dicey move, to have someone, who truly hasn't earned his position. That's a heavy burden Arteta is putting on homie

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Off-key theory, but let's look at Kai. He came in the team, and right away Arteta shoe horned him, even tho he hadn't earn the right to start. He struggled, but since Arteta started benching him, he's slowly coming good and showing something. He's earning his place on the team.

Raya hasn't worked his way on this team. Arteta just wanted him to be the guy. On team like this, this is a dicey move, to have someone, who truly hasn't earned his position. That's a heavy burden Arteta is putting on homie
You have to define earn.

Off the bat for me he is already marginally better than Ramsdale.

Kai had multiple players behind him who would have performed in that position when arteta stuck with him. Personally I think Veira is still the better player of the two.

Last edited: