Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
You have to define earn.

Off the bat for me he is already marginally better than Ramsdale.

Kai had multiple players behind him who would have performed in that position when arteta stuck with him. Personally I think Veira is still the better player of the two.
This is all facts.

Ramsdale is so goddamn erratic.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Arteta man, he speaks so well
Asked about Raya's mistakes "I think we can defend better leading up to those chances. We haven't blamed anyone in the past, and we won't do so now"
My manager

But I'm not the manager, Raya, fix up. I can't threaten you with Ramsdale cause he's misfiring too, but fix up :ufdup:

Edit: Just finished watching, he said Tomiyasu gonna be out for a while
drake-raptors.gif

Last edited:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
*Goes looking for all the anti-Rice posts saying Declan aint shyt from years ago* :youngsabo:

nikkas said they’d rather have Caicedo and all Declan do is pass backwards… :russ:

I got to admit I was totally wrong about Rice.
I was looking at it from an Arsenal snob point of view and that everyone playing in the midfield needs to be an elite distributer even the DM.

But he does the role of an actual DM the best I've seen at Arsenal at such a consistent level whatever he provides on the ball is a bonus.

I still rate Caicedo it's just a shame he went to that graveyard :mjgrin: Probably only see the best of him again once he leaves :mjgrin:

Last edited:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Breh, wolves and Chelsea spanked you. Hold a child's place

They sure did breh, you crack on and keep celebrating that 93% top of the league trophy from last season :umad: . .waiting for you clowns to start posting "Liverpool could only draw at Luton, really puts our win tonight into perspective :banderas:" oh wait - you clowns already have :heh:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
They sure did breh, you crack on and keep celebrating that 93% top of the league trophy from last season :umad: . .waiting for you clowns to start posting "Liverpool could only draw at Luton, really puts our win tonight into perspective :banderas:" oh wait - you clowns already have :heh:

You shameless breh :heh: All that bass from down there...couple of weeks ago Spurs were celebrating being top in October :mjlol:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Top of the league when you started but now you just garbage, went from top of the league to not mentioned at all"

:scust:

"I seen the same thing happen to Kane, 0 cups, just flame outs he had to Bale out"

:scust:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

I got to admit I was totally wrong about Rice.
I was looking at it from an Arsenal snob point of view and that everyone playing in the midfield needs to be an elite distributer even the DM.

But he does the role of an actual DM the best I've seen at Arsenal at such a consistent level whatever he provides on the ball is a bonus.

I still rate Caicedo it's just a shame he want to that graveyard :mjgrin: Probably only see the best of him again once he leaves :mjgrin:

He shoulda stayed at Brighton. It’s crazy…

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
They announced that one of the semifinals and the 3rd place game of the Copa America tournament this summer will be here in Charlotte, NC. Dope that this major tournament is here in the US, and even bigger for Charlotte. I will be in the building for both. The potential of a Brazil/Mexico or Argentina/US or even Brazil/Argentina match in a major tournament is great.

I was surprised by the number of games in Charlotte tbh. I thought most of the games would be in Florida, Cali and Texas.

The USA is crazy man. Like the country could legit host a 48 team WC in just Texas alone. The sporting infrastructure here is crazy.

I see some games will be happening in the SF area (Brazil game on July 2nd). Looks like that’ll be the one I’ll attend.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Better start saving from now cause tickets for semi finals of major tournaments ain't cheap, but the fact it is in North America they will chsrge 3x the regular price....
Dawg, I’m seeing Group stage matches in the $400s and $500s :mjtf:

I don’t even care to watch the games like that.

Lemme just post up to a bar when Colombia, Brazil or Venezuela are playing and mingle with the gyalde….I mean the fans :mjgrin:

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Dawg, I’m seeing Group stage matches in the $400s and $500s :mjtf:

I don’t even care to watch the games like that.

Lemme just post up to a bar when Colombia, Brazil or Venezuela are playing and mingle with the gyalde….I mean the fans :mjgrin:

Tickets havent even gone on sale yet, so no one even knows the prices. If you are seeing prices like that, those are scalpers trying to catch people early with those prices, and then will buy them for much less and make that profit.