Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Cupace20231107230521879.png

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
This is why I just lurk on social media. Anything you say can be taken out of context. Next thing you know, your job can be in jeopardy. Didn’t a black woman lose her job recently for defending Palestine? And she got labelled “anti-Semitic” for it?

SMH. It just isn’t worth it. Look at how many athletes have been fined and suspended for their social media posts. I just do my ignorant shyt on TheColi anonymously and keep my personal life separate.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
This is why I just lurk on social media. Anything you say can be taken out of context. Next thing you know, your job can be in jeopardy. Didn’t a black woman lose her job recently for defending Palestine? And she got labelled “anti-Semitic” for it?

SMH. It just isn’t worth it. Look at how many athletes have been fined and suspended for their social media posts. I just do my ignorant shyt on TheColi anonymously and keep my personal life separate.

you have to submit your social media when applying for a visa as well ... heavens only knows how far they dig when it comes to citizenship :picard:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

“Chelsea were very supportive. I remember Roman [Abramovich] saying do you want me to send people over? Because I know if I send people over, I can get your dad out. I was like, how are you going to do this?

“He said don’t worry about that. Just let me, if you want that option, I can do it.

Roman got them Mossad goons on deck :bustback: