Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Hard to win 2 men down for the majority of the match. I didn't learn much about Spurs today.

I felt like I did. Insisting on the agressive front foot high line despite being down to 9 men is very telling. Yes they took then L but it will help them more often than not. Not many teams in the league will like being agressively attacked like that.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
idk.... i think Ange was kind of exposed yesterday.
He cant adapt, his team can only play one way
You cant be down to 9 and play like that. it's suicide
Even Chelsea will score 2-3 goals
Jackson scored a hattrick for Gods sake

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What exactly is Poch's philosophy :patrice:

He doesn't have one. Poch is just another moronic manager bullshytting his way through his time here and we don't have superstar attackers like Kane and Son to carry him.

There isn't a single thing he's done that gives you any confidence that good times are around the corner.

Thankfully he's got 19 months left on that contract so this will be over sooner rather than later.

Spurs playing a high line with 9 men is high key disrespectful

Pure disrespect. They wouldn't dare do that against a decent team but we are utterly braindead as a football club and they very nearly got away with it.

That Ukrainian refugee with a hall of shame cameo made me want to throw up.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Thought he got demoted to the Championship? :dead: @SCORCH

Apparently he fukked up in that Championship game too and he's been rewarded with the big Prem game of the weekend. They're setting us up yet again.

You all saw last night just how much an opposition player has to do to get sent off against Chelsea. Both Udogie and Romero should have been off before they finally given red cards. That shyt isn't a coincidence.