Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Pogba done out ere

People in Reddit feel sorry for him. Making all the excuses in the world, some people think he shouldn't be reprimanded.

Lovely player, he fukked up and got caught.

I wish I knew what Mbappe was thinking :mjgrin:

Someone snitched on him, how do you say snitch in Italian

:mjgrin:

Daps
On the low everybody knew this was gonna happen, manager hated on the youth academy and one of the most promising young footballers right now out of sheer stubbornness, this whole coaching staff and at least half this current squad need to go.
I was gonna ask you about that. Cause on r/futebol in reddit I was reading somebody's comment at they were implying that Tia Leila was the one that bushed the youth system and Abel was actually had to play 11-12 youth players over the last couple of games. But I probably misunderstood the guy saying that...

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Madders been signing of the season so far. We really got Mount over this guy.

Libertadores coverage on the American version of Bein is AWFUL :scust:

Metellus is unbearable to listen to, they could put anybody else there and it would be a million times better.
Metellus ain’t that bad tbh, one of the few brehs in the industry

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Madders been signing of the season so far. We really got Mount over this guy.

Metellus ain’t that bad tbh, one of the few brehs in the industry
I said he would be a reasonable signing for really any of the top teams to make. Cheap, low risk, high reward. Everyone said nah and listed a bunch of reasons why he was overrated blah blah.

Now Tottenham look like geniuses. It was so easy to see