Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Been conceding the small type of goals all season. Especially around the 20 minute mark.

Onana, Lindelof and Casemiro. :mjlol:

Countdown to Ten Hag's sacking before Christmas.

while that was a soft goal, why is lindelof passing the ball in the box to a brentford player instead of clearing it :dahell:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
@BelieveBeOK

What shall we do about this onana fuker?
It's no longer about Onana at this point but Ten Hag:hubie:

I said he should have been dropped for this game but Ten Hag has dug himself into a hole. Made the club do a U-turn on De Gea's deal and spent 50 million on this bum so now he's trying to force it to work.

It's gonna sound dramatic but I would hook him off at half-time. He's definitely got another mistake in him.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
@Kunty McPhuck you watch a lot of serie A. Was Onana always this bad? Or is it a combination of things like needing to adapt to the league, bad united backline, united coaching and ETH tactics?

He's always been bad. The worst Cameroonian keeper I've seen in my lifetime.

Amazing athleticism/reflexes but coming for crosses and saving low shots he's terrible. Majority of his mistakes is down to poor footwork and concentration and thats on him.

He's looking like Claudio Bravo did at Citeh amazing on the ball but if you shoot the ball low at him the chances are higher of it going in then him saving it.