Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
The Beckham Netflix show is really good, meant to watch only one episode this afternoon and would up watching the first three. :ehh: Was interesting to see the father and son dynamic between him and Fergie and the breakdown of thier relationship as Becks got more famous.
Seeing all that old footage of him, Fergie, Keano, etc made me miss the United of old :mjcry:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Libertadores semifinals action and Palmeiras are losing at home in the 2nd leg 1-0 to Boca Juniors after drawing away 0-0 in the first leg.

2nd half just started and Endrick has come on. Winner will meet Fluminense in the final who’s trained by Fernando Diniz current Brazilian NT manager

concise

Veteran
Daps
Libertadores semifinals action and Palmeiras are losing at home in the 2nd leg 1-0 to Boca Juniors after drawing away 0-0 in the first leg.

2nd half just started and Endrick has come on. Winner will meet Fluminense in the final who’s trained by Fernando Diniz current Brazilian NT manager

Penalties

Daps
Libertadores coverage on the American version of Bein is AWFUL :scust:

Metellus is unbearable to listen to, they could put anybody else there and it would be a million times better.
American coverage by BEIN of Libertadores??...:childplease:....... who's watching that??....:heh:... Fortunately I speak spanish so I have my streams from South America I watch... but doesn't BEIN have a spanish option to listen to commentary?... Im also sure there are other English options if you travel the seven seas.....

Daps
The Beckham Netflix show is really good, meant to watch only one episode this afternoon and would up watching the first three. :ehh: Was interesting to see the father and son dynamic between him and Fergie and the breakdown of thier relationship as Becks got more famous.
Seeing all that old footage of him, Fergie, Keano, etc made me miss the United of old :mjcry:
Binged watched it today... shyt had me wild nostalgic, that was my era as a brigjt eyed kid dreaming of one day playing with those guys..... now Im just a :flabbynsick: coli breh.....:mjcry:

Daps

@Yehuda in shambles right now.....

concise

Veteran
Daps
American coverage by BEIN of Libertadores??...:childplease:....... who's watching that??....:heh:... Fortunately I speak spanish so I have my streams from South America I watch... but doesn't BEIN have a spanish option to listen to commentary?... Im also sure there are other English options if you travel the seven seas.....

lol, both the English and Spanish channel had the same dude talking.