Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Arsenal needed this loss to humble stubborn Arteta. So much of this could’ve been avoided if it wasn’t for his arrogance. I’m hoping this humbling doesn’t carry over into Sunday. :francis:
If it’s one thing I’ve learned about Arteta, is he is not easily humbled. He will do what he wants until it becomes so untenable he has to do something different/ gets massive push back. Injuries also force his hand.

He’s convinced most of the fanbase he’s a genius, which props to him he’s done good things, but he still has so much to prove he’s not where he or a lot ppl thinks he is as a manager

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This is what endless expansion gets you.

:dead:

Can't wait for them to run a worldwide tournament similar to Euro 2020, hosted just by a random collection of cities. :laff:

As much as I chuckle, by the same token major tournaments can't just be the playground of developed nations.

There needs to be a way to bridge these things

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Can't wait for them to run a worldwide tournament similar to Euro 2020, hosted just by a random collection of cities. :laff:

International players after hearing they're playing in a 2 month transcontinental World Cup after playing a 70 game season:

cover1.jpg

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

I assume its because its the 100th anniversary of the World Cup. FIFA saw that it was a success minus the final shenanigans at the Euros (60th anniversary) and decided to copy it.