Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
A a german i know Ralf Rangnick since his Hoffenheim days. He is genius and can analyze the shyt outta of everything. Of course he was right about ManU. He isn't a real coach anymore but you should always listen to him.

schwachsinn. rangnick was just stating what millions of fans could already see.

:camby:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
A a german i know Ralf Rangnick since his Hoffenheim days. He is genius and can analyze the shyt outta of everything. Of course he was right about ManU. He isn't a real coach anymore but you should always listen to him.
Ralf Rangnick the GOAT :wow:

I'll always have respect for Ralf just for coming in and saying nobody knows what the fukk Darren Fletcher is doing as technical director :russ:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
ETH spent his credit with the fans on being stubborn.

Why not spend that credit on making changes instead.

Now he is approaching last chance saloon and he has to make changes.

If those changes fail he will be in big trouble.

:hubie:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Never seen anybody so clearly dissect the problems at the club. I said when ETH started that ignoring Rangnick was a dumb to do.

RR literally had the blueprint for him. His job would only be focusing on execution now if RR was his DOF.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
ETH spent his credit with the fans on being stubborn.

Why not spend that credit on making changes instead.

Now he is approaching last chance saloon and he has to make changes.

If those changes fail he will be in big trouble.

:hubie:
Won't go unless we finish bottom of the group or top 4 becomes mathematically impossible.

I still think he's the right man but he needs to figure out something fast. Dropping the fat Xavi in goals might be a good start.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Never seen anybody so clearly dissect the problems at the club. I said when ETH started that ignoring Rangnick was a dumb to do.

RR literally had the blueprint for him. His job would only be focusing on execution now if RR was his DOF.

what did rangnick do to show he could challenge pool/city or even spurs/arse.

even his red bull teams were not up to much when they came up against big teams.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Won't go unless we finish bottom of the group or top 4 becomes mathematically impossible.

I still think he's the right man but he needs to figure out something fast. Dropping the fat Xavi in goals might be a good start.

onana was in goal vs. us in the 2017 EL final

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Yeah. Ten Hag ain’t making past Christmas at this rate.

Can’t even use the injury excuse, the style of play is horrendous. This reminds me of Jose, Ole and LVG’s last seasons at the club.

Problem is, who’s the next Man Utd manager? If De Zerbi has a brain he stays far away from us. Probably get Conte who will leave a year later. :heh:

giphy.gif

Ole at the wheel :blessed:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Napoli should’ve been in the CL final last season. Still can’t believe they let Milan knock them out.
Missing out on Osimhen through injury did that to em. He’s there for both legs and it’s a different tie.

this is wild wtf

There needs to be a proper protocol for communication.

Goal good/onside
Goal no good/offside

It takes away the need to confirm/reverse the on field decision. Here, the VAR thought they were confirming the on field decision of goal. It wasn’t until after they realized the on field call was offside.
Woah @ that goal Lens just scored
Absolute filthy finish
Muslera still playing in Champions League games? :why:
Mans been there for ages man. Vet of veterans.
SMH...fukk should be Osimhen
Napoli rotates PK takers until someone misses. Once Zielinski misses it’ll be Politano, then Kvara, then Osimhen
Really like this black Real Madrid kit
Gonna be even better once the full XI for Madrid is all brehs
Lautaro just can't score tonight lol. He had like 3 big chances so far
Lautaro a trip. Man will bag 4 goals in a game then go through the most barren goal droughts.