Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps

My flipping club would get bagged, Barto is shyt. I promise you other clubs are doing the same thing but our bum asses got caught

But whats funny is every new story I look up references another news story, and correct me if I'm wrong, the video says we've been doing this for 24 years and the Spain football association had no idea, and still no one got charged.

Gtfo
:mjlol:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
My flipping club would get bagged, Barto is shyt. I promise you other clubs are doing the same thing but our bum asses got caught

But whats funny is every new story I look up references another news story, and correct me if I'm wrong, the video says we've been doing this for 24 years and the Spain football association had no idea, and still no one got charged.

Gtfo
:mjlol:

yeah. even man citeh would get in trouble for that :picard:

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Arsenal wasting all that on Havertz might be the weirdest signings in the Premier League history. Literally made no sense.

Arteta was there thinking he's some kind of footballing visionary and able to see something the rest of us can't :mjlol:

Maddison and Szoboszlai were both cheaper why did he waste money on this turkey

"he's so good off the ball" lmao

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Beautiful counter attacking goal.

Lino really needs to start getting consideration for a spot with Seleção. He’s playing phenomenal football right now.