Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
When brehs pull out team achievements you know it's over

Does that mean Choupo-Moting is a better striker than Kane :lupe:

it means there's something about him that enabled him to move in better circles ...

Screenshot-2023-09-28-at-00-06-44.png

:hubie:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Ibou staying fit for the majority of the season which he’s not shown he can so far :sadcam: is the difference between us taking it to the wire and I really fancy us to do it if he does and us coming short but we still gonna finish above everyone not named Citeh regardless :francis:

Darwin really starting to click so we might be ok anyway, notice all that slander quietened down real quick :mjpls: but nikkas not quite ready for that discussion yet we got time :mjgrin:

Would've obviously preferred an extra defender but looks like they'll wait until next summer. Perhaps if injuries are in danger of derailing our season they may act in the Jan transfer window.

At least the team is fun to watch and dangerous going forward

Darwin is starting to cook :blessed: and Szobo looking like one of the best midfielders in the league :ohlawd:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Would've obviously preferred an extra defender but looks like they'll wait until next summer. Perhaps if injuries are in danger of derailing our season they may act in the Jan transfer window.

At least the team is fun to watch and dangerous going forward

Darwin is starting to cook :blessed: and Szobo looking like one of the best midfielders in the league :ohlawd:
I wanted a defender too, big big Sepp fan as you know and I think him getting injured last season threw a spanner in the works :sadcam:

I think he would have been kept around and easily been 3rd choice cb by the end of the season, he gives us the ability to play 3 at the back and is an interesting option at rb if you want to start Trent in midfield at times. I am 100% for that pathway remaining open for him, he needed a full season of gametime and loaning him again was correct decision. Early days but Quansah looks way ahead of schedule so I’m ok and more at ease with punting it til next summer than I was at the end of last season and during the summer.

Joel is leaving on a free :mjcry: only thing keeping Gomez around is his hg status so there will need to be some movement, be that in a perfect world a hybrid type player for the left if Sepp kills it and is ready to spell Virg with the goal to replace him and Quansah keeps progressing or a big buy at cb as Virg’s future replacement.

Darwin is cooking cooking, pressing is on point, linkup and holdup much improved, last season he was causing chaos and impacting games but there was a disconnect and it felt like 10 men and Darwin sometimes, this season he’s functioning much better as part of the unit and it’s been very noticeable and that will only get better, the amount of runs still being missed is shameful. It’s clear he’s first choice to lead the line now but we still just bubbling, it’s Darwin 1.5, we starting to see it click, when it really does :huhldup: but again these nikkas not ready for that convo yet :whoa: we know, the Kop know that’s all that matters for now :mjgrin:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Messi emptied tank

Out again
He didn't play against Bolivia and most people assumed it was because of altitude. Then next Inter Miami match both Messi and Alba were subbed out in 37th minute. And then people though it was done so he could sit out Orlando match and be ready for the cup final :francis:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
He didn't play against Bolivia and most people assumed it was because of altitude. Then next Inter Miami match both Messi and Alba were subbed out in 37th minute. And then people though it was done so he could sit out Orlando match and be ready for the cup final :francis:
Skipped Atlanta before playing the 37 in Toronto