Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps

Video is mad in this climate for sure
However, I see what his agent is trying. Clearly Osimhen wants to leave

Start a little ‘he’s unhappy’ in Napoli to start interest from clubs

think-use-your-brain.gif

But, his agent playing dangerous games with the Napoli fan base :whoa:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
What years should he have won those 1-2 more La Liga titles :jbhmm:
2015-16 for one and 2021-22 for the other.

15-16 they finished behind Barca by 3pts but lost to Sporting Gijon and Levante in wk 30 and 37 respectively. Win 1, draw the other and they’re champs.

21-22 the fell off badly towards the end of the season when at one point there was a legit 4 way title race a little after the winter break (even Sevilla got Martial on loan to bolster their attack).

Those two seasons off top of my head
what is the osimhen stuff about?
The Napoli tiktok admin posted some videos mocking Osimhen after he missed a PK on Sunday.

But there’s a bit more to it. He also had a touchline verbal disagreement with Rudi Garcia when being subbed off. Game was tied 0-0 and Garcia took off Osimhen for Simeone but Osimhen was telling him to keep 2 strikers on to chase the win.

My read is Osimhen is tryna get out of Naploi. Seems like he didn’t actually sign that contract extension with Napoli. It looked like ADL was going to price him out of a move (similar thing to what he did with Koulibaly a few years back when he slapped that €90M tag on his back) and Osimhen’s camp wasn’t too happy about it. ADL wanted a €150M release clause put in Osimhen’s contract but doesn’t look like he was game for it.

I always felt if Osimhen were to stay, he shouldn’t sign a new contract. Just play this season, stay healthy and show last season was not a fluke.

Now that Spaletti is gone and ADL didn’t strengthen the squad as he should have (Kim gone, no real upgrades in the MF or RW, no backup for Kvara) my man should push for a move this summer.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Video is mad in this climate for sure
However, I see what his agent is trying. Clearly Osimhen wants to leave

Start a little ‘he’s unhappy’ in Napoli to start interest from clubs

think-use-your-brain.gif

But, his agent playing dangerous games with the Napoli fan base :whoa:

do it EDU :blessed:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
For conversation,

I got Di Maria.......Bale, Hazard, Salah.
:yeshrug:

List is disrespectful to Salah

None of them hit his heights of 60 g/a in a season

None of them are as consistent with around 30 g/a every season

Most champions league goals and would almost certainly have broken into the top 10 if Liverpool were in the CL this season

And he's still elite

What metric are you using to say Di Maria is better :skip: