Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Armrobber next to Casamigos will really settle our midfield. The former has looked very assured and solid.

IMO, Mount gotta got to RM/RW while Antony is out, unless Amad comes back from injury and nails down that position.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Get this football criminal outta here .

Got guns but he stays fighting knife style :aicmon:
Atletico should have had 1-2 more league titles under Cholo tbvh. Prob another 2 CdRs as well.

I really think they have the squad to challenge for the title this year. More complete squad front to back than Real or Barca…

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I don't know how La Liga allow clubs to play on pitches like this.

It didn't rain a single drop in Mallorca but the pitch is soaked.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
what is the osimhen stuff about?

150m bid incoming
boehly.png

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I wonder what team can benefit more from buying Jadon Sancho
I would have said a bunch of teams before this. But his standoff with manager tells me he aint too bright. Ive never seen a player win a very public standoff with a manager and not be a journeyman. Does not matter if he right nor not. Look at Ravel? He was right against Big Sam but his career never recovered.
So it's safe to say USWNT ain't winning another tournament for a long time right?

The gap between them and the rest of the women's teams is closed.
At least they got paid in time :heh: now the next generation gonna reap off their labor while not winning as much.

Last edited: