Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Lets face it, we were lucky with Maguire and Evans coming on and Rashford being selfish
Saka, Eddie, Martinelli, Havertz were shyt today and we still won :bryan:
United defending with 2 lines, parking the bus and still losing :ohlawd:

Is Dalot ok? :scust:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
In the 2nd half, there wasn’t much between us. Your new striker is gonna be a problem. But you need to fix that midfield. Way too open.
Amrabat will hopefully sort that. If the numbskulls had signed him on loan earlier he would have been perfect next to Casemiro.

Either way, The club is dead.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
ETH has a problem shutting down games. Since his Ajax days, I’ve always remembered his teams dropping points/losing games in the last 10 mins.

-Against Spurs in UCL with Ajax
-Against Sevilla at OT
-Away against Arsenal last season at the 3-2
-Away against Brighton with the Alexis PK
-Away to CP, with the Olise FK

Gotta do better. Jose knows how to grind out a result.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Let’s hope Arteta finally learned a lesson and ends the Havertz experiment. Also needs to reward Reiss with a few starts.
Arteta has said its time to be ruthless, but at the same time telling us we need to give love to Havertz. nikka choose one. You can't say both. Play him in some lesser games so he can get his confidence. a derby against Man U isn't the game to build your confidence. Its lions and tigers on that pitch, aint no time to p*ssy foot

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Nah I just don't rate him and his performances haven't changed that.

Saka has credit in the bank he has done a lot for us, Havertz hasn't done more for us than the players who were already at the club in his position :yeshrug:
I don't rate Havertz that much either, at least not in this setup but it's always someone being the target for blame though.

Arteta. Then everyone was in love when the process started paying off and we fought for the title.
Xhaka. Look how that turned around.
Gabriel was our most important defender for most of last season and still got hate
Vieira was getting very unnecessary hate and fraud/flop shouts every time he played. Even when he played well it was a bunch of b-b-buts. That changing already.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Gilver where the fuk are you you piece of fukin shyt!!!

Bring your bytch ass here. Talking about this washed up motherfuker Evans being a good signing.

Motherfuker just stood there, didn't even close down Rice at that stage of the game.

Fuk you you fukin twat!!!!
As disappointed as I am with that Arsenal performance, this right here just made my day a little better. Hahahahahah