Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
we were this close 🤏 to some AFTV f*ckery :beli:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
and when Saka gave away a goal against Fulham within 2 minutes and missed a sitter the same game?

Arsenal have dominated most of the game and created great chances against Fulham and now United. Seems many Arsenal fans just need someone to blame and hate to the point it's weird

Nah I just don't rate him and his performances haven't changed that.

Saka has credit in the bank he has done a lot for us, Havertz hasn't done more for us than the players who were already at the club in his position :yeshrug:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Got a notification that we were winning then I find out we lost 3-1...

:dahell: happened?

Evans and Maguire as our CB. :flabbynsick:
Garnacho goal overturned by a centimeter. Then let Rice settle the ball down off of a corner, a meter off a 5 yard box, without anyone closing him down for a goal. Jesus scored a third on a counter with United throwing everyone forward.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Garnacho goal overturned by a centimeter. Then let Rice settle the ball down off of a corner, a meter off a 5 yard box, without anyone closing him down for a goal. Jesus scored a third on a counter with United throwing everyone forward.
Another top 6 L for Ten Hag. :francis:

If Brighton give us a hammering. It might be curtains..

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
@Gilver where the fuk are you you piece of fukin shyt!!!

Bring your bytch ass here. Talking about this washed up motherfuker Evans being a good signing.

Motherfuker just stood there, didn't even close down Rice at that stage of the game.

Fuk you you fukin twat!!!!
Already know he was :blessed: when him and Maguire came on:mjpls:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
that lack of MF control is on 100% ETH
plus we could have got a new CB for mount :hubie:

kim maybe even ... :picard:

ETH does not know how to shut down a game. I would have thought mcclaren knew how to tho

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
In the 2nd half, there wasn’t much between us. Your new striker is gonna be a problem. But you need to fix that midfield. Way too open.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When NBC showed the graphic of the transfers under ETH I was so disgusted. I mean you guys have talked about it already but it’s so frustrating seeing others clubs do good business ie city for Kova, Spurs for Maddison while United spends a grip for mediocre players