Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
breh its just the feminist/me too agenda on a global scale continuing . the kiss was innocuous, but its just use to push their agenda/narrative. ..... we saw it here in america(some were real egresious) others were nothing more than starting convos with a woman and she didnt like it lol..its crazy....
Since you can't look at it from woman's perspective then let me put it to you this way.

If your wife's boss took her by the back of her head, kissed her on the mouth
F4ZGI_4WgAATGsu

And also picked her up to celebrate
F4ZGI_3XQAkW2Sy

Would you classify it as innocuous? Would you dap him up?

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I somewhat agree..it's still over blown..if a female boss did the same thing to male soccer team..folks would run jokes but won't vilified it nearly as much.

If a female president did that folks would be talking about everyone on the team hit it blah blah,unless she was hideous lol trust me. Double standards

Just say you hate women
:picard:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Just say you hate women
:picard:
lol its not hatred what kinda come back its that? in this pretentious society u telling me if the roles were reversed it will be all over the news??

In a world where we have someone who became president by saying grab em by the p*ssy and where the current president is on tape doing this to children,

come on man all just media circus , if the exact opposite happens all u nikkas would be making sex jokes about it.

joe-biden-smell.gif

biden.gif

all this shy caught on camera but was there really any big press asking to remove him no? why? they pick choose shy to run a narrative when its convenient

shyt all phony man they pick and choose where they wanna outrage..even in spain people have no real consensus on the issue

Last edited:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Brothers if i could ban this woman hating weirdo from the thread I would. What the fukk is that shyt above. :dead:
then ban me bro go ahead u cant disprove anything i say lol , pick and choose narratives to run with, u just dont have a brain to think .

Nothing i said in the post above can be disproven, folks do foul shyt all time. folks in power that is , caught on camera and the media chooses who to witch hunt...

i dont agree with t he narrative or the coverage therefore i hate women, what kinda logic is that , it doesn't even follow the premise.

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Since you can't look at it from woman's perspective then let me put it to you this way.

If your wife's boss took her by the back of her head, kissed her on the mouth
F4ZGI_4WgAATGsu

And also picked her up to celebrate
F4ZGI_3XQAkW2Sy

Would you classify it as innocuous? Would you dap him up?

Didn't know he Fred Flintstoned the bytch too:skip:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal