Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
United Brehs...Arsenal gonna run through us this weekend uh...:francis:

---
Fact that Ten Hag keep going after his old players tells you two things: either united dont got any money or our scouting department is 🗑️ ::dead:
why-not-both-why-not.gif

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
then ban me bro go ahead u cant disprove anything i say lol , pick and choose narratives to run with, u just dont have a brain to think .

Nothing i said in the post above can be disproven, folks do foul shyt all time. folks in power that is , caught on camera and the media chooses who to witch hunt...

i dont agree with t he narrative or the coverage therefore i hate women, what kinda logic is that , it doesn't even follow the premise.

You do know he not just catching heat for kissing a woman without consent, right? He's catching heat because the next day he put out a press release in her name without her consent saying the kiss was mutual and that she had great respect for him. He's a loser that's gotta fall.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Since you can't look at it from woman's perspective then let me put it to you this way.

If your wife's boss took her by the back of her head, kissed her on the mouth
F4ZGI_4WgAATGsu

And also picked her up to celebrate
F4ZGI_3XQAkW2Sy

Would you classify it as innocuous? Would you dap him up?

Didn't know he Fred Flintstoned the bytch too:skip:

And that's two different women.
And there's the whole thing about all the players having problems with the coach, all being ignored, leading to several players staying away from the tournament. Everything that happened before plus every ridiculous thing from their FA that happened after is indicative of serious problems over there.