Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Second season Darwin :wow:

Kloppo done him dirty and still managed to fukk around and find out :ufdup:

We unlocked now, my nikka got his confidence and got what he needed to off his chest :banderas: we heading to the moon :blessed: you nikkas really not ready :pacspit:
i hope so ... Liverpool has the biggest chance of stopping City. If, they dont sell Salah

Nitro Tuggle

All Star
Daps
Agreed but now is not the time for that, we gone put some respek on Darwin’s name and what he did out there today after all the slander and abuse :birdman:
Matip can’t play a full 90, Konate already hurt, VVD suspended if not rescinded. Already relying on Quansah appearances. And Endo :martin: We not doing anything if J W doesn’t open his wallet

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Matip can’t play a full 90, Konate already hurt, VVD suspended if not rescinded. Already relying on Quansah appearances. And Endo :martin: We not doing anything if J W doesn’t open his wallet
Agreed again but Quansah looked promising might be more ahead of schedule than I thought :steviej: still today is all about Darwin and we gone give him his dues and worry about the rest tomorrow :ufdup:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
best of all, pool won while saving naby for the tougher matches
klopp.png

:wow:

Daps
Yeah, Newcastle made me feel so much better about the Gunners dropping points. Brighton getting slapped around is great too.

But if Paqueta doesn't get suspended and with Kudus coming....will West Ham be a problem? :whoo:
Hammers coming with straight Brexit Ball sit back, counter, and throw it into the mixer......:lolbron: