Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
It took some going, but i feel SSN has jumped the shark this year with it's coverage of deadline day.

That or the novelty has worn off.
Blame it on Darmesh (Urdu for "Can't Get Right") Seth.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
It took some going, but i feel SSN has jumped the shark this year with it's coverage of deadline day.

:avb: and you calls us the hipsters. deadline day is more exciting than the matches even are, lad :leon:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
:usure:

coverage is the same every year.

1.by the minute updates
2.a Harry Redknapp interview

Jim Whites entrance today was him on the roof...for no apparent or logical reason other than possibly raising him as some sort of angelic figure.

I'll pass on that friend.

Blame it on Darmesh (Urdu for "Can't Get Right") Seth.

I like the way he signs off his report segment things when he's doing his normal, off screen job "I'm a chef, sky sports"

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

I think because nothing is actually happening, yet they are trying their hardest to make the day seem dramatic has made me go :usure:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
It's brilliant hearing about stoked the Stoke fans are about Brek :russ:

The people from Stoke would celebrate signing a one armed deaf dumb and blind paraplegic, just coz he looks like one of their own

600full_hannibal_photo_answer_5_xlarge.jpeg