Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Brighton interested in a 19 year old left back from Boca Juniors with an £8m release clause

City trying to hijack the deal :lolbron:
... He would be dumb to go straight to City tho

The big boys should be pulling more jack moves on Brighton deals... Save yourself a hundred mill
I've always been saying that.

When Dortmund, Porto, Ajax recruitment was top notch the move was to put in a bid for their best talent and then sign the rumored replacement they have in mind instead :heh:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Bruno is that player that needs to be more disciplined, put his foot on the ball and orchestrate midfield but ETH refuses to see that :hubie:

bruno's not a reliable passer, is not press resistant and can barely move with the ball at his feet.

he can play that role at a push but not as a long term plan.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I like your lineup as well...we're definitely top-heavy with a lot of quality options for attack.
I'm hoping to see more new + young midfielders/defenders integrated into the squad
My question is: who are the young midfielders and defenders coming up?
We all knew United needed a ball playing midfielder but the problem is that the only player with that profile ETH knows is Frankie de Jong and the only other midfielder the whole United scouting network knew of was Declan Rice. So after those two they were pretty much tapped out.
Whole scouting network needs to be thrown in the trash then. There are at least 40+ top clubs across the world that the scouts can look to for a ball playing midfielder.

Brighton interested in a 19 year old left back from Boca Juniors with an £8m release clause

City trying to hijack the deal :lolbron:
... He would be dumb to go straight to City tho

The big boys should be pulling more jack moves on Brighton deals... Save yourself a hundred mill
Valentin Barco, yea these are the out of box signings United need to get on.