Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
But there are idiot fans (one even on this site) who will rather have Glazers over Qatar

I mean...there are some ethical protestations to that. I'm never going to fault a fan of ANY club for not wanting to be a state-owned entity. Especially if its not even the nation state you or the club is even from.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean...there are some ethical protestations to that. I'm never going to fault a fan of ANY club for not wanting to be a state-owned entity. Especially if its not even the nation state you or the club is even from.

The positives outweigh the negatives way more in my opinion. Your last sentence is the key.

The main issue according to me is that some of our fans hold prejudicial views against people from that part of the world and can't them accept as owners of this football club.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
ETH's Id for talent has to be questioned. I'm not sold on Amrabat. Mans has no legs
download-73.png

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Mount is better than both Mac Allister and Szoboszlai.

Hope this helps.👍

mount is too much of the kick-and-rush rugby-ish-percentage-footy that we are supposed to be moving away from .

we need players who can put their foot on the ball and orchestrate midfield / the team.

more connective tissue and less skin, if you will.

mount is on a clock and needs to improve fast ..

We're apparently in for Amrabat, which i'm sure the internet types will be happy with, but he doesn't solve that problem either.

looks like amrabat would improve that midfield :hubie: