Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Bu bu "no Soccer star in his prime will take the Saudi money."

I was right again.

Neymar is not in his prime anymore. he got bad ankles and hes not getting younger.

and this neymar we talkin about. He left Barcelona for PSG bc of money. so this move makes sense

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Neymar is not in his prime anymore. he got bad ankles and hes not getting younger.

He is still in his prime. He's 31 and he was still one of the best players in the game. People can keep making excuses. Ronaldo was old, I'll grant you that. Benzema is old too but still very very good. Neymar is only 31.

They don't give a fukk about winning if the money is right. I been telling you.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I’ve been impressed with Colwill’s range of passing. Very very good

Not sure I agree about Kane. I think he just had to leave Spurs this summer. One more year was pointless. Bayern is a great option for him. He has a real shot at the CL if things go well.
Bayern would still have been there next season. Elite strikers not growing on trees.

He also brings in Real Madrid and Barca to the table. Possibly Man U, Chelsea even possibly Arsenal.

Any chance Udogie plays for Nigeria or is he deadset on Italy?

@phcitywarrior
Unlikely he plays for Nigeria until after missing 2-3 call ups for Italy. Italy may give him a few nation league games but we’ll see. Gnoto hasn’t gotten as many looks as I’d have thought.

the ppl managing these ppl are smoking sumn
I tell you man.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Coli idiots told me Soccer stars in their prime cared more about other shyt like winning and they wouldn't take Saudi money.

You'll see more players doing it soon. Imagine making 200 mill over two years prob like tax free. My goodness. .

Like 20 generation money

[Reddit]But you don't get to play at the Bernabeu on a Wed night[\cac]

Most of these leagues are farmer leagues anyways