Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just tuned in cut me some slack breh I didnt see them.

Where is M'Vila why the hell is Gourcuff starting?

OMG 2-0 Iceland :damn::damn:
Gourcuff is getting a shot because no one stepped up to take that spot in his absence.

Blanc still likes him. Apart from Martin they don't have many similar options... possibly Nasri, but even he is playing a slightly different role.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I think France would be better suited to play on the counter attack then be a possession team. Apart from the England game everytime i see them they struggle to up the tempo.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Giroud should come in soon. They really have no options at striker, Remy got dropped with an injury too.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I just tuned in cut me some slack breh I didnt see them.

Where is M'Vila why the hell is Gourcuff starting?

OMG 2-0 Iceland :damn::damn:

I just tuned in and couldnt tell who was Iceland and who was France until they did a close up of Benzima. There is no doubt there is a quota system for the FFF.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Gourcuff is getting a shot because no one stepped up to take that spot in his absence.

Blanc still likes him. Apart from Martin they don't have many similar options... possibly Nasri, but even he is playing a slightly different role.
they should change the formation than rely on than jabroni :stopitslime:

I'm watching the friendly between Iceland and France. Where are the black players for France? Quota system? :dwillhuh:
of course

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Talking of which.... who are you brehs tips for some gems in the Euros fantasy league?

I don't see a lot of value there tbh..

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I just tuned in and couldnt tell who was Iceland and who was France until they did a close up of Benzima. There is no doubt there is a quota system for the FFF.

Tbh Sagna, Remy and Kaboul would of been in the squad if they werent injured so it wouldnt of looked as bad. Also Diaby if fit lulz, would of went as well.

Add M'Vila, Diarra, Clichy, Louda and Yanga Mbiwa who are in the squad there really aint a quota

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbh Sagna, Remy and Kaboul would of been in the squad if they werent injured so it wouldnt of looked as bad. Also Diaby if fit lulz, would of went as well.

Add M'Vila, Diarra, Clichy, Louda and Yanga Mbiwa who are in the squad there really aint a quota

Kaboul is Algerian:beli:

Sakho should've made the squad and they might as well call up Cisse they've got like two strikers total.