Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Scorcher bashing hazard both here and 365.

I look forward to his tune changing if he signs for them:laff:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
It's so American, progressive, and odd that the USMNT have their own unique acronym.

But it's widely known and used by everyone, so it's very useful. And it's not our fault our women's team is so good :hula:

Three years ago, we'd have beat that Scots-on-holiday team 1-0 off a set piece and had 40% possession while doing it

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You brehs ever been to a dueling piano bar?

Thought that shyt was gonna be incredibly gay... Not bad tbh :manny:

i been to a few and its not bad at all.... except the broads aint shyt at this one smh either :flabbynsick: or old but not like old and cute just old and :scusthov:

Other than that it was cool

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Scorcher bashing hazard both here and 365.

I look forward to his tune changing if he signs for them:laff:

Well then he'd be the best young player in the world. :jawalrus:

:laff: so Sturridge wants to leave if RDM gets the job. Coz he didnt play in the FA Cup and CL finals, if he played they would of lost tbh.

fukk me, even more reason to give Robbie the job. :skip:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Seems like a reasonably intelligent chap at times but ultimately he's a thug who works for talksport and has probably as his highest human distinction the unnerving ability to come across as a bot on twitter.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Kunty you catch the Krugers last night against International? Fla were up by 2 goals twice in the match but couldnt hold on, game finished 3-3 looked like a thriller.

And whats all this about with Brazilian games passing on ESPN overseas? How many games do you get a week over there? Globo has all the rights to the Brasileirao down there