Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Kunty you catch the Krugers last night against International? Fla were up by 2 goals twice in the match but couldnt hold on, game finished 3-3 looked like a thriller.

And whats all this about with Brazilian games passing on ESPN overseas? How many games do you get a week over there? Globo has all the rights to the Brasileirao down there

my guess is that it depends on whatever the ESPN people want to show. they have the rights but dont have to show them. Scotland was on yesterday, and Beckham was on last week (iirc) - there has to be a connection with the viewers first, and if nothing is going on then they'll show brasileirao.

good game that fla/inter one

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
^^ Lmao at inferior nations going at it for whose the first worst in the world, bow down peasents :bow:

Let's be real, the Brazilian Squad are nothing but Ronaldinho wannabes with no substance. They only care about teen shows, their hair, and who going fukk the tranny next.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Ganso, Neymar, Lucas Moura, Damiao, Luiz Gustavo, Ramires, Thiago Silva, i could go on really but these are gonna serve the nation for another decade to come. Number 1 in the world? Probably not, but definitely in the top 3 sitting next to Spain and Germany

The Tanzanian Prince

Tanzania Nakupenda Kwa Moyo Wote
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/ZXAH5KKGZzc]Powell Goal - Crewe vs Cheltenham 27/5/12 - YouTube[/ame]

superb effort

Fergie sign him up!

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Ganso, Neymar, Lucas Moura, Damiao, Luiz Gustavo, Ramires, Thiago Silva, i could go on really but these are gonna serve the nation for another decade to come. Number 1 in the world? Probably not, but definitely in the top 3 sitting next to Spain and Germany

Yall barely top 3 in South America :stopitslime:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I've come to terms with the fact that Hazard is going to Chelsea, more money, what can you say.

But we'll get Kagawa, he's proven in a better league tbf :ehh:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
This credentials bit in the user cp doesn't have a favourite football team section.

This new board is rather anti-football if you ask me.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
fan pressure got US Soccer to carry a live stream of USA vs China tonight!

19,000 sold out PPL Park for a women's friendly :hula:

and USA/Canada @ Rio Tinto already 50% sold despite the game being a month away.

US Soccer golden age :bow: