Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Scott Parker is diabolical :snoop:
250px-Scott_Parker_2012-06-11.jpg

scott-parker-on-joe-cole-o.gif

Giggs-and-Scholes.gif

suarez0bjkw.gif

1351177_o.gif

:yeshrug:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
yeah, but about his play? How did you feel about it?

He needs to work on his long range passing, but he is a lot more mobile than Arteta and he has cut out the pointless flicks.

He was alright, obviously hes got to adapt to the role but he does get stuck in, which helps. He might be better suited to that role then being higher up the pitch.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
It's hilarious how bad Dempsey is getting slammed when half the team played the same way... can't win at all. I think I've given up watching Tottenham, they are just horrible to watch, and hopefully he moves to another team better suited for his style next year.

It ain't healthy following a team I've always hated just to see one of the lads do well :snoop:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's hilarious how bad Dempsey is getting slammed when half the team played the same way... can't win at all. I think I've given up watching Tottenham, they are just horrible to watch, and hopefully he moves to another team better suited for his style next year.

It ain't healthy following a team I've always hated just to see one of the lads do well :snoop:

its not the team bruh its dempsey whos shyt:heh:

hes a small club player, im glad we didnt sign him:obama:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

I don't think I've ever seen anyone give a fukk about Clint Dempsey as much as you do fwiw :hug:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Guess I'll be the first to say it, I've never seen an impressive match from Clint Dempsey :yeshrug:

Barely looks like a pro footballer, always looks like he's coming off a 48-hour bender, slow-witted scraggly man who seems to constantly be tired.

Alright he's had one match, that one against Juventus...beyond that I just thought it was quaint to have an American with a modicum of success so we let his invariable mediocrity slide. :ehh: