Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
747.jpg

It was Caicedo or bust for me this summer. I'll take my L.
Same thing you guys did to Arsenal last year with Mudryk.

Except Mudryk was an unknown quantity. Caceido has proven his worth and is definitely going to go for 100m if Rice went for that amount.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same thing you guys did to Arsenal last year with Mudryk.

Except Mudryk was an unknown quantity. Caceido has proven his worth and is definitely going to go for 100m if Rice went for that amount.

Think the new owners were feeling themselves too much and wanted to make a splash with Mudryk. One of the ramifications of doing a bad deal like that is you end up trying to save face elsewhere and here we are.

Directors spending 3 months insisting they wouldn't pay a 100m to then offer 100m anyway and not get the player is an all-time fumble.

The biggest loser out of all this is Pochettino because he's definitely been reassured all summer Caicedo was happening and now he starts the season with Tyler Adams. I'd be amazed if he lasts the two years he signed up for.

BigL187

MOPAO
Daps
Reppin
Märsta,Sweden
we will probably buy a 15 year old brazilian wonderkid #Vision2030 im done with these fukking owners im going on loan to barca atleast i will see some tekkerz. salute to kane hope we wins something at bayern