Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Nitro Tuggle

All Star
Daps

stephen-a-smith-stephen-a-dance.gif

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Mother of god. 110 million for a DM. What have we done?

I know, I know, Caicedo is the truth and then some. He turns us into contenders if we stay healthy. But fukking hell that's a lot.

A lot of money but if thats the price to be a contender you gotta cut the check it, makes you think that they could’ve gotten Jude for similar money, though hes not very defensive. I wouldnt mind getting rid of one of Macallister or Szobo, for Jude and Lavia Do they expect Caicedo to play every PL and CL match? Still need another defensive minded player in midfield…

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
A lot of money but if thats the price to be a contender you gotta cut the check it, makes you think that they could’ve gotten Jude for similar money, though hes not very defensive. I wouldnt mind getting rid of one of Macallister or Szobo, for Jude and Lavia Do they expect Caicedo to play every PL and CL match? Still need another defensive minded player in midfield…

CL? :francis:
We have Bajcetic and Jones on the bench, basically the only 2 midfielders that played well last year. We're good.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Jude’s wages are probably on par with the 3 of the new signings put together if not more which was probably their reluctance.
CL? :francis:
We have Bajcetic and Jones on the bench, basically the only 2 midfielders that played well last year. We're good.
I wouldn’t be so sure about that :ufdup:

Nitro Tuggle

All Star
Daps
:whoa: we gucci, though ngl would not be opposed to making a deal for Andre for Jan :lolbron:

We need a defender, Inacio or the nikka from Lens and I’ll give these nikkas some props, otherwise it’s a job left unfinished and not good enough :manny:
Yea a CB is a must still