Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
£110m for Caicedo???? :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjtf::gucci: LiVARpool and Klopp saving Boehly from himself at the last possible minute. Should have just went out and got Mbappe all those years ago if they have that much money lying around to throw away on 21 year old DMs with 1 good PL season at the tail end of the window.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Between that game, Sao Paulo and the Racing game, it was a crazy night

Facts. Also just now seeing América equalized against Bragantino and took it to penalties.

Edit:

And América won. At the bottom of Série A and the Sudamericana's quarter-finals.

Last edited:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
nikka from Lens and I’ll give these nikkas some props, otherwise it’s a job left unfinished and not good enough :manny:
Danso? I think he resigned with Lens. Napoli was sniffing around for him.

I think y’all will either promote an academy kid for CB or get some out of the box signing eg Medina or Lacroix

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Danso? I think he resigned with Lens. Napoli was sniffing around for him.

I think y’all will either promote an academy kid for CB or get some out of the box signing eg Medina or Lacroix
Nah Medina :mjlol:

Quansah is interesting but I don’t think he’s there yet or can be relied on this season apart from maybe Europa group games and the League Cup.

I’m very high on Sepp as you guys know but he’s on loan and he’s more for the middle/right side like Ibou, we need someone that can play a lb/lcb hybrid role and make it more of a proper back 3 badly, Caicedo is gonna help massively and him and Trent is going to be interesting and should give Ibou less work. At the same time I love him but Robbo is the weak link right now sadly :francis:

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Laurence Stewart and Paul Winstanley explaining this to Boehly

DlbcJwu.gif

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead: at finally offering 100m when it was no longer enough.

I can understand trying to save face and not cave in to a club that has rinsed you for a year straight but good midfielders cost this type of money now so there was nothing to be gained from this charade.

Nobody would have thought any less of them than we already do for spending 100m on Caicedo in June or July. The reality is you're left with Tyler Adams.

Gonna be philosophical about this and accept that there's always the next best thing around the corner in football. There'll be another Caicedo up for grabs in 12-18-24 months time. Santos, Ugochukwu or whoever may even become that if things play out but not being able to give Enzo a ready made partner right now is a huge failure.