Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I just want to point as well that was by far the most unpopular opinion I’ve shared on here :heh:…the Vardy edit was me trolling

Rest of that post was on point :beli:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Turns out West Ham had not 1 but 2 £100m midfielders. Who knew.

Mad ting.

Seeing a lot of people saying the market is broken beyond repair. We all know who to blame

Ten Hairs spending 100m on a championship level winger

5464.jpg

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
It’s clear Kane wants to stay in the UK and get the EPL record. From a legacy standpoint, it’s a shame because I can see him ending up trophyless but he’s happy in Tottenham then fair play :manny:
Would you rather go to Germany now or leave to another London club next year on a free and break the record there?

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Kane is comfortable at Tottenham. He doesn’t want to go somewhere with expectations. He’s getting paid, no real pressure to score goals (I still don’t get how this man is scoring so much…one of the least impressive top strikers I’ve seen in the PL profile wise IMO), and lives in London. He’s winning already…man doesn’t give a fukk about trophies. He wants the goal record and he will be happy.

I had this attitude when I was running my Sturridge>>>Kane agenda a decade ago. I'm not sure I have classified him as the world's best striker at any point during the kast decade as many in England believe, but he's undeniably elite at many aspects of that position.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
City ruining the market once again, when will someone step in and do something about this? It's not right I tells ya.