Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
F3E_udJWwAAo8U5

butt nose correlation :hubie:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
That Tyler Adams signing is a bad signing for Tyler and a bad signing for Chelsea.

Kane gotta man up and go to Germany.

My take: He doesn't want this move. He only started talks in the hopes that Levy wouldn't come to the table.

In that way, he could turn to his critics and say "look, it's not me guys, I want to win trophies but my overlord isn't playing ball :hubie: "

I can see this ending with him reaffirming his commitment to "his club" (but not signing an extension) and Bayern releasing an angry statement about being mislead.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Kane is comfortable at Tottenham. He doesn’t want to go somewhere with expectations. He’s getting paid, no real pressure to score goals (I still don’t get how this man is scoring so much…one of the least impressive top strikers I’ve seen in the PL profile wise IMO), and lives in London. He’s winning already…man doesn’t give a fukk about trophies. He wants the goal record and he will be happy.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kane is comfortable at Tottenham. He doesn’t want to go somewhere with expectations. He’s getting paid, no real pressure to score goals (I still don’t get how this man is scoring so much…one of the least impressive top strikers I’ve seen in the PL profile wise IMO), and lives in London. He’s winning already…man doesn’t give a fukk about trophies. He wants the goal record and he will be happy.

That's a crazy statement.

You don't score and create as many goals as he has by mistake.

Left foot, right foot, headers, assists, penalties...club rivalry, banter aside it doesn't get much better than that as an all-round package. The only thing he has lacked is pace and even then he wasn't that slow in his earlier years.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
That's a crazy statement.

You don't score and create as many goals as he has by mistake.

Left foot, right foot, headers, assists, penalties...club rivalry, banter aside it doesn't get much better than that as an all-round package. The only thing he has lacked is pace and even then he wasn't that slow in his earlier years.
Is it though? He’s clearly doing some thing right. I didn’t say it was a mistake. But looking at him and his abilities and then comparing them to other great PL number 9s…:francis:

I’ve never been like, gotta watch Tottenham play to see Kane score another goal. Suarez, Torres, Henry, Aguero, RVP…hell even Rooney, Berbatov made me want to watch them because they just made the game look good and were going to do something special. I don’t get that with Kane

Here’s another hot take. Ask yourself this, who was more exciting…Vardy or Kane?

Edit: 33 penalty goals against Arsenal is sus af…I’ll die on that hill.

Last edited: