Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Timber looks a good signing

Timber looks comfy.
Yep, I see why ETH wanted him. Was telling my Arsenal friends that I think he might end up being the best signing they make this summer window. More than Rice and Havertz
He looks good but what happens if everyone is fit. Is he on the bench?
I think Gabriel goes to the bench, Timber goes to RB and White partners along side Saliba.

Gabriel is too much of a liability imo.
KDb didnt play since that UCL final, he came on and changed the way City play in a matter of minutes

Did someone say kdb is on the decline.?? Where?

He's always hurt though

I did and I stand by it. KDBs reading of the game, passes and overall ball IQ is next level, but what good is it if he’s never on the pitch?

His physical decline will limit his time of the field and consequently his influence of the game. If you can’t influence the game like you used, whether through loss of ability or limited time on the pitch, then that’s a decline.

Rodri bailed out KDB’s club football legacy imho.
WOW, Trossard really is that guy
I’m expecting a big season from him this season.

Ok, the window is still open right? It’s not too late to still buy a striker. Please Arteta.
I honestly think Balogun should be given the chance to fight for the No. 1 spot. Jesus and Eddie just not them guys.

Ramos from Benfica would have been a good option as well.

Last edited:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Yep, I see why ETH wanted him. Was telling my Arsenal friends that I think he might end up being the most signing they make this summer window. More than Rice and Havertz

I think Gabriel goes to the bench, Timber goes to RB and White partners along side Saliba.

Gabriel is too much of a liability imo.

I did and I stand by it. KDBs reading of the game, passes and overall ball IQ is next level, but what good is it if he’s never on the pitch?

His physical decline will limit his time of the field and consequently his influence of the game. If you can’t influence the game like you used, whether through loss of ability or limited time on the pitch, then that’s a decline.

Rodri bailed out KDB’s club football legacy imho.

I’m expecting a big season from him this season.

I honestly think Balogun should be given the chance to fight for the No. 1 spot. Jesus and Eddie just not them guys.

Ramos from Benfica would have been a good option as well.
I doubt Gabriel goes to the bench for Timber.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

then ....

so ...

from today:

"But Mane's PR manager, Bacary Cisse, has insisted that the German giants forced him out - because he was paid too much for an African.

"It wasn't a footballing decision (to sell him)," he told After Foot RMC.

"Sadio's salary bothered the Germans, they didn't understand how an African joins the club and becomes the top earner ahead of everyone, so they wanted to get rid of him."

the full story will come out eventually :blessed:
Could be true for sure,what I don't get why would the Bayern board give him that contract and then want to get rid of him asap..makes no sense

When it says the Germans, does it mean the players, the fans the board??? The general population??

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Could be true for sure,what I don't get why would the Bayern board give him that contract and then want to get rid of him asap..makes no sense

When it says the Germans, does it mean the players, the fans the board??? The general population??
The Sadio truthers are crumbling before our eyes @Trajan :wow:

Long live Momo the true star bismillah :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
NYC

alonzo-mourning.gif