Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
6th choice CB who will be great in the changing room and can help some of our youngsters.

Emergency cover, a couple Carabao appearances. Maybe keep him on next year in a Huddlestone type role, that’s if he doesn’t drop down and play in the reserves at times this season.

I like it. :manny:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
6th choice CB who will be great in the changing room and can help some of our youngsters.

Emergency cover, a couple Carabao appearances. Maybe keep him on next year in a Huddlestone type role, that’s if he doesn’t drop down and play in the reserves at times this season.

Our youngsters have only been involved in domestic violence, sexual assault, and just being overall dikkheads off the pitch, so it is nice to have a veteran in the team who can teach them to spit at their opponents on the pitch :ehh:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija

:mjpls:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Our youngsters have only been involved in domestic violence, sexual assault, and just being overall dikkheads off the pitch, so it is nice to have a veteran in the team who can teach them to spit at their opponents on the pitch :ehh:
I mean, i’d rather them spit at people than rape them.:jbhmm:

While we’re here tho we should mention he once got accused of rape. :whoa:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I mean, i’d rather them spit at people than rape them.:jbhmm:

While we’re here tho we should mention he once got accused of rape. :whoa:
On the bright side though does he technically fill out our one Irish lad quota? I'm not up on my British Isles politics :manny: