Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Seriously where else does this guy think he can go? man thinks he is above West Ham :mjlol:Waistcoat got him gassed

If he didn't cost so much he could be back at Leicester in the championship and not look out of place :pachaha:
Wages are a problem as well.

If Man Utd had a better structure, half the squad would've been sold by now.
Most profit we've gained so far was when we sold Dan James to Leeds for £25M, fourth joint record sell. :skip:

Last edited:

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
6th choice CB who will be great in the changing room and can help some of our youngsters.

Emergency cover, a couple Carabao appearances. Maybe keep him on next year in a Huddlestone type role, that’s if he doesn’t drop down and play in the reserves at times this season.

I like it. :manny:

Yeah but you also described the January transfer window where we signed Weghorst and Sabitzer on loan as "decent" so we all know about your high standards.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but you also described the January transfer window where we signed Weghorst and Sabitzer on loan as "decent" so we all know about your high standards.

get-em.gif

@Gilver :umad:

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go support Al-Nassr, habibi.

No but seriously if you thought the January transfer window was decent, then I'm sure you must think we have been brilliant this transfer window so far.

You must think we have really closed the gap to Man City and are ready to mount a title challenge next season :mjlol: .

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps

This is why I been calling for a striker all this time :francis: Better be Trossard starting opening day.

We have about 3-4 players that can cover there but no real replacement,

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

This is why I been calling for a striker all this time :francis: Better be Trossard starting opening day.

It's time for Arsenal to make that call :wow:

wout-weghorst-wout.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

pony up that mbappe coin :noah: