Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

br82186

Superstar
Daps
They need to sell him before his contract runs out to get a fee. If they don’t, he’ll run it down and just leave on a free transfer. Basically PSG need to stop being dummies and sell that man and make some money off him because he’s leaving no matter what. I don’t see him signing a new contract and why would he give the leverage back to the club he clearly doesn’t want to be at?

End of the day PSG needs a hard reboot because since getting into ownership the Qatari owners have just put together squads that would be more suitable for Ultimate Team.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
If Declan Rice is worth 120m, how much is Kobbie Mainoo worth? :patrice:
It makes me question the Iqbal decision even more. He was the higher rated player with a wider skill set in the earlier youth days but Mainoo looks absolutely stellar.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
It makes me question the Iqbal decision even more. He was the higher rated player with a wider skill set in the earlier youth days but Mainoo looks absolutely stellar.
Not sure I agree with this retelling of events bro, Mainoo was part of the FA Youth Cup winning team and has been very highly rated for years.

He was progressed through the youth ranks quicker than Iqbal was also.

People need to get over the Iqbal thing tbh, he's 20 and never impressed any manager enough to get a significant chance.:manny: